Heat/Vijendar is experiencing trouble upgrading from v6 to v7 or Repose (220.127.116.11) This the release/stakeholder we enabled JSON schema checking for ().
When multiple validators are specified in one config, if the first is default the others aren't loaded. This was discovered by Vijay j when upgrading to 7, it did not exist in 6.
Something broke in API Validator/checker or both – when upgrading from 6 to 7, He is upgrading an old WADL that was upgraded/reorg'd long ago... When the Validator is moved to the end of the filter chain, it worked without problem.
We know the root cause of the bug.
We know how to fix it.
We have fixed it.
story points are high because we are dealing with a WADL prior to rax:roles, one role per wadl, so many WADLs. Lots of unknowns. We have to replicate it first, then dig in.