Attribute mapping is currently JSON/XML only (only JSON is currently used). There's talk with product to support YAML rather than JSON. They are product managers (Goody) as JSON doesn't do comments that are allowed to be set by UIs.
Validation should continue still work obviously.
- Repose SAML Policy Translation filter changes to support media type as YAML text/yaml.
- Filter calls new Attribute Mapping library method.
Note: We can begin work on this but do need a mapper release to release these together.
- The original body of the policy should be passed to the origin service.
- It is important to preserve the comments (which is part of the reason for the move from JSON to YAML).
- The content-type of text/yaml needs to be supported.