From the Ticketing RBAC demo, we have a few action items that I think can be tackled in one story, depending on how long it takes:
- We originally created a stand-alone repo/artifact for this filter so that Ticketing could own it. Jorge explained that this feature will need to be adopted by others as well. We need to pull this in to the Repose repo and release it as if it's ours to own.
- Let's create config samples to go somewhere - or better yet, Adrian said we should add recipe to our docs for doing this.
- Ticketing Tenant Culling Filter should be merged into the Repose repository, and included in a Repose EAR
- Rename the ticketing-tenant-culling-filter to tenant-culling-filter
- Tenant Culling Filter documentation exists (copypasta from the README in the filter repo)
- Tenant Culling RBAC recipe exists (configs can be acquired from the demo)
- Add functional test to end-to-end test tenant culling RBAC