We're logging a lot of stuff that users don't actually care about when Repose starts up and when servicing requests. We should not do that.
Log messages that should be removed or level adjusted:
Startup log message indicating an optional config is missing
- Startup log message indicating Repose devs might care about something (i.e. JAXB config parser)
- Tracing log message when Open Tracing is not configured (i.e. the no op message)
- Startup log message about the EarClassProvider
Related ninja requests:
- Set the log level for sun.rmi to at least INFO in the default logging config in the functional testing.
- Set the log level for org.eclipse.jetty to WARN.
- Disable the per-request log message that appears when Open Tracing is not configured (the no op message).
- Disable the startup log message that says Repose Devs might care about something (or set it to TRACE).
- Set the EarClassProvider startup log message to TRACE.
- Get rid of any startup log message about missing RMS config (minimal effort to do this).